2023 SEO Checklist
Here we discuss what we feel are the necessary steps you need to take to ensure your website is performing optimally for Search Engine Optimization
Better Brands Plus works hard to stay current with the latest strategies and guidelines for Search Engine Optimization. With this in mind we wanted to share with you this ultimate SEO checklist for optimizing websites in 2023. Each item featured on this list is a critical component of ongoing ranking. That said our SEO checklist covers everything from the basics to technical SEO including on-page SEO, keyword research, Local SEO, social media and more.
To learn more about Search Engine Optimization services for your business, contact us today.
Website Structure & Technical SEO
- Planned & Easy to Navigate Website Structure
- Proper indexing and crawlability with sitemap
- Set up a custom 404 page and address any broken links
- Check site speed & mobile friendliness
On-Page & Content Optimization
- Optimize meta descriptions, page site descriptions, and meta titles
- Optimize website images using ALT tags
- Optimize website links both internally and externally
- Research keywords & Identify your organic competitors
- Complete Google Business Profile
- implement local schema markup
- Track your rankings and visibility with Google Analytics
- Utilize Google Search Console
- Optimize your social media pages
- Leverage Social Media Signals
- Post on multiple platforms, including Google Business Profile
The purpose of this checklist is designed to give you an idea of what you or your website developer should be doing when it comes to SEO in 2023. To best use this as a guideline, we recommend you pick the items that make sense for your website and work towards completing them one at a time.
Best SEO Plugins for WordPress Here we discuss what we feel are the best SEO Plugins for WordPress WebsitesBetter Brands Plus has used multiple SEO plugins for client websites over the years. Each plugin has its own set of pros and features worth exploring. That said,...
How poor search rankings can hurt you A staggering 75 percent of online users don't click past the first page of search results on any search engine. This means if your website doesn't show up on the first page of Google for your services and service...
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) You've probably heard people talking about SEO for sometime now, but what exactly is it? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization is a practice used to increase a website's organic ranking on Search...
1827 Walden Office Sq Suite 150
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday - Friday: 8am – 5pm
Weekends: by appointment